- Transports Hanoi – Cat Ba - Hanoi by bus and Hydrofoil Boat,
- Cat Ba – Catba sandy beach resort by boat.
- Water on bus
- Accommodation at superior room (no aircondition)
- Meals as indicated (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Entrance fees as itinerary
- Travel insurance, private personal properties insurance
- Tips and other personal services.
- In option 1 : In bungalow of 2nd night - superior room (no air-conditioning) is arranged. Extra USD 7.5/person is for air-conditioning sea view room, or extra USD 15/person is for air-conditioning family ocean view room
- Bungalow at Catba Sandy Beach (on Nam Cat island): It is suitable only for relaxing, loving nature, doing row-kayak. Since it is in remote island, the facility/room is simply basic, wifi is available (but it s not strong), electronic power sometimes is not stable. So if you would like to have a better accommodation, please choose the option to stay at the hotel or resort at the Catba mainland)
- We arrange shuttle bus (29 or 35 seaters) to pick up visitor from hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter area. Pick up time is 7:30am – 8:00am every morning. You are recommended to have breakfast check out and be ready at hotel’s lobby.
- Pick up request at Hanoi Airport is not available, it can be handled by private car only, and shuttle bus could not pick up or drop off you there.
- Pick up request at Hanoi train station (Sapa arrival) is not available, as you arrive early at 5:00 am from Sapa while our shuttle bus- pick up time at 7:30am. You can choose to get back at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or go to No. 9 Hang Huong (our office), you can leave luggage there and wait until 7:30am
- Meals is Vietnamese, seafood menu... Guests should advise of vegetarian or allergic foods at least one (1) day prior to the cruise date.Alternity foods will be prepared
- Surcharge 10usd/pax if travel date is on Lunar New Year period.
- Boat/Bungalow air-conditioner turn-on about at 7:00pm-7:00am