28 July, 2018 Freeland Journey
While Viet Nam is coming to its last days of summer, which means the Northern weather is turning into its most beautiful period (August – October). At this time, Ha Long seems to be a perfect destination for the tourism industry, especially the youths. Let see how their lately experiences were.
Ha Long Park overview
Ha Long Park is the biggest entertaining park in Viet Nam with 214 ha area, including 2 major parts which is coastal part and the Ba Deo hill part. They are connected by a Queen cable-car system. Promise to bring the tourists the best experiences of every aspect by visual and senses. Besides, Ha Long Park was built based on the idea of a wonderland then its beauty
1. Ha Long Park - Coastal part
- Dragon Park: Located by the beautiful Bai Chay, being one of the Ha Long Park signatures, Dragon Park is an amusing theme park combining 30 different adventure games and the most famous one to the young tourists is Speedily Flying Dragon with 1,1 km long. Experience the train slowly go up to the track peek then immediately falling down the road would brings you through every level of emotions.
Speedily Flying Dragon
Also, there are 29 other games that are attractive and perfect for taking photos purpose.
Follow Dragon footprint
- Typhoon Water Park: There is nothing more exciting than immersing into the cool water in these days of summer with all these amusing activities.
Typhoon Water Park overview
The Elephant Waterfall
2. Ha Long Park – Queen cable-car
After all the dynamic moment in the coastal part, going up to the Ba Deo hill part is also an unforgettable memory. It is a 2 floor red cabin, can accommodate 100 visitors per time. With the stunning view from the sky to the coastal part and a part of Ha Long beaches, The Queen cable-car will take you from the Sea train station to the Sun train station. One more interesting thing on this excursion is after you get to any station, there is a receptionist standing on the top floor and waving to you, what a generous hospitality!
3. Ha Long Park – Ba Deo part
Stepping out of the cable, you will access the mystery castle with the Japanese architecture which brings you to the ancient Edo walls. They even have a kid land which includes many types of games as the ball house, obstacle avoidance…
Or you can go to the wax exhibit to posing with all the famous wax statues.
Wax exhibit posing
Covers around the mystery castle is the Japanese garden. Influenced by the well-known Okayama Korakuen garden, the Japanese garden was made by the professional Japanese would definitely be the sanctuary place to the faithful of selfie
Fantastic Koi bridge
After all, you can go to the Ba Deo peek to experience the Sun Wheel, a significant symbol on the top of Ha Long bridge, where you can enjoy Ha Long panoramic view.
Are you exciting yet? There are many things more waiting for you to explore.
Come and join Vietland trip to have the biggest incentive in August =>BOOK NOW