Have you ever watched the Man vs Wild TV show and wished to become a part of the adventures? Or at least, have the opportunity to experience the jungle, the nature at a safer level? Then the Abandoned Valley would be a place that you won’t want to miss out.
1. Summary of Abandoned Valley
The Abandoned Valley is one of the Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park top attractions, which located in the middle of a large primary forest with thousands of hectares area, surrounded by huge limestone mountains, with the Aquarium cave with the emerald water hiding in the middle, all create a beautiful scene which adoring people.
Abandoned Valley location
Coming to the Abandoned Valley, tourist will be immersed in the beautiful, offbeat natural scenery, there are duplicate mountains, winding streams, green vegetation, and especially a variety of caves system such as Aquarium cave, Thung Tre cave with the natural, pristine beauty, ideal for travelers who interested in exploring the cave.
E Cave entrance
The Abandoned Valley is also attracting the tourists because there are many populations of endemic tree species. This is an opportunity for tourists to understand the biodiversity values of the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park better.
Abandoned Valley’s biodiversity
2. Abandoned Valley activities
The tourists who come to the Abandoned Valley will be offered a full itinerary of its attraction. Promise a complete experience of the jungle, the cave, and the water. To be more specific, it is including:
- Explore and trek through the jungle: Started from the Abandoned Valley’s name, the local said that because the weather here is severe, the atmosphere is quite moist which made the area is hard to lives, the boulders covered with moss obstruct the movement. It is a challenge to accomplish this route.
Explore and trek through the jungle
- Spelunking in the Dark Cave: Being one of the Abandoned Valley attractions, Dark Cave is mysterious with the karst topography. You will have to grope step by step to moving in the Cave, but it would be a highlight in your trip after you finished it.
Spelunking in the Dark Cave
- Swimming in the E cave: As the last stop of the excursion, the blue water in the E Cave would definitely the best reward after all. Immersing into the cool water and explore the cave with your friend is the best way to relieve the weariness out of your body.
Swimming in the E cave
- Enjoy the BBQ party: To end the trip, you can have a little outdoor BBQ party in the jungle afternoon. It is the most enjoyable time of the day when you can sit around the campfire, talk about the adventure, watching the taken photos or sense the majestic of nature at night.
Out-door BBQ party
Feeling exciting yet? Contact Vietlandjourney to have the soonest consultation.
Or BOOK A TOUR NOW! We have the most attractive package for you to choose, don’t miss out.
See you soon!