The schedule of the journey
In the early morning, you will be picked up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter depart to Halong Bay by our tour guide and have a short break in Hai Duong province in about 25 minutes. You can take advantage to buy some snacks, check in or have breakfast if you haven’t eaten.
Short break in Hai Duong district
When you arrive Tuan Chau port, you will start your cruise exploring Halong bay and enjoy a special lunch with Vietnamese traditional dishes while the boat slowly slides on romantic waves of the sea to the legendary fishing villages.
Beautiful fishing village in Halong Bay
During your cruise in Halong Bay, you will be able to admire the wonderful picture with thousands of limestone mountains, wonderful caves and hospital local people of the famous landscape.
The picture of fishing village in Ha Long
Then you will have a Vietnamese traditional lunch while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, Fighting-Cock island of Halong Bay symbol.
Sunfall in Halong Bay
Kayaking in Halong
Delicious meal in the cruise
After a strong energy consumption day, when the Sunset appears, the party with wine and fruit will be served for you to relax on sun deck while cruising back to Tuan Chau Harbor.
A luxurious meal in the yacht
In the evening, we will take the bus to check in the hotel in Tuan Chau Island or Halong city and finally have dinner, then stay in the hotel.
A big breakfast in the yacht
After having a big breakfast in the hotel, it is time for you to discover beautiful Tuan Chau Island and Halong Dragon Park.
Way back home
Until midday, you will have lunch in the hotel and then check out to take bus to Hanoi.
About 5pm, you will reach your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
What is included in the trip cost?
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- A bottle of water/person on the bus.
- English speaking tour guide
- 1 night sleep in hotel in Halong or Tuan Chau
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- Meals as: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (B,L,D)
What is needed?
- You should bring your original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
How about your children?
- Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
Maybe you are interested: How To Get A Vietnamese Visa On Arrival For Foreigners?