Gracefully lying in the Central of Vietnam, Danang is favorably endowed with enchanted beaches and gigantic mountains. Also, in the last few years, it has been developed with lots of modern infrastructures and amenities, which makes it an absolutely must-go destination for tourists. Especially, coming to Danang this June, visitors will have a chance to contemplate Danang sky lighted up by amazing fireworks performances from the annual Danang International Fireworks Festival (DIFF), not to mention interesting sideline activities.
2019 is the 11th year since the first DIFF was held, promising to bring to visitors the experience of a world-class cultural event. This year, Danang International Fireworks Festival is themed “Stories by the Rivers”, with the participation of 8 teams from 8 different countries: the host Vietnam, Russia, Brazil, Belgium, Finland, Italy, England and China. Coming to the competition, fireworks teams will tell their own stories through bewitching performances of light and music, which will contend any audiences. Catch all the actions of the festival along Danang’s Han River on 5 selected nights:
- 1/6/2019: opening ceremony of DIFF 2019, Vietnam and Russia
- 8/6/2019: qualifying round between Brazil and Belgium
- 15/6/2019: qualifying round between Finland and Italy
- 22/6/2019: qualifying round between England and China
- 6/7/2019: final round
An overview of colorful Danang in Danang International Fireworks Festival
Danang sky is lighted up with bunches of fireworks
Sparkling night sky of Danang
- Tran Hung Dao street on the Eastern side and Bach Dang street on the Western side of the Han River (NB: there is a traffic ban during firework performances).
- From the rooftop of skyscrapers or hotels, such as Novotel Da Nang, Brilliant Hotel Da Nang, Sun River Hotel, Barney’s Hostel, Blossom City and A La Carte Da Nang.
- Han River Bridge, Dragon Bridge and Tran Thi Ly Bridge. Cruises on Han River.
Alongside fantastic pyrotechnic performances from competitor teams, there come also lots of other artistic activities and attractive street events awaiting.
The main stage of Danang International Fireworks Festival
Attractive street events alongside DIFF
Street activities promise to drive attention of lots of locals and tourists
Apart from the highlight of DIFF 2019, tourists coming to Danang this June can choose for themselves manifold hotspots in town to enjoy to have a fully-experience trip here, in Danang.
My Khe Beach, Danang - ranked as one of the most beautiful on Earth
The enchanted scenery of Ly Son Peninsula
The iconic spot of Ba Na Hill
The citadel of Hue - 100 km to the North from Danang City
The poetic ancient town of Hoian - 30 km to the South from Danang City
Beautiful and vibrant Danang is calling with lots of attractive activities and hot spots in town. Get ready for a trip to discover Danang this June. If you have any difficulties planning your trip, don’t hesitate to contact Vietland Journey or click HERE for more information!