03 December, 2018 Freeland Journey
With following suggestions, an economical trip to Halong is never impossible. Let follow Vietland to discover the secret right now!
- Follow travel groups or backpacking groups on Facebook to get information about the great discounts.
- Be flexible. For example, if you want to go somewhere, be flexible about your time. And if you want to visit many destinations, be flexible about the positions of these places. However, you should choose one of only.
- Suggest being given vouchers or coupons relating to tourism whenever you are give a present such as birthday party, graduation ceremony,...
- Instead of spending money on trying snacks or “hunting” for a big sale around your home, try to save money for an interesting trip to join the new cuisine in a different place.
- Have a saving account for your trip and never think about using it.
- Use a credit card and a debit card because they will help save money when withdrawing money in a foreign country.
- Have your holiday in the middle of the week if you do not want to waste money on air tickets.
- Receive notifications from cheap airline companies or air ticket sites via your email to update the latest information about ticket discounts.
- Use Rome 2 Rio because it will provide you every information about transportation from public transportation to private vehicles at anywhere in the world. Hence, you can choose yourself the cheapest and the most suitable vehicles.
- Before booking a round-trip ticket, why do not you try to book a plane ticket for each turn separately? Sometimes it's out of your expectation.
- In fact, the price for a plane ticket depends on the market demand rather than the distance. Hence, booking for a long flight will be much cheaper than the short one.
- Still take advantage of multi-trip flight, you will save more money and also have a new destination to visit. For example, if you want to fly from Ho Chi Minh city to Kuala Lumpur, don’t choose a straight flight. You should book an air ticket from Ho Chi Minh city to Singapore then from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. Similarly, if you want to arrive Ho Chi Minh city, why don’t you book a ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand then from Thailand to Ho Chi Minh city?
- Travel out of season. Don’t make a trip to a country in the holiday time. For example, you should visit Malaysia in November and December, Thailand in January...
- Take advantage of free homestay such as Couchsurfing, Airbnb or your foreign friends to save money for booking a room in the hotel.
- Prepare some snacks because it will cost you a lot of money to buy them at the airport.
- Purchase a Priority Pass card to make sure that you will not annoy because of the delay.
- Learn about the discount policies of the destination that you are going to visit. Many museums in the world especially in western countries usually have low price tickets for visitors under the age of 25. Or in France, the price of a ticket in the cinema only costs one dollar because they want to promote visitors discovering their culture.
- Imitate the local people. You should use the public transportation that most of the local people use.
Hope that information Vietland provide you will be useful for your holiday. If you want to take a trip to Halong Bay, feel free to CONTACT US for more information.
Maybe you are interested: