It takes about 30 km from Noi Bai International Airport to the center of Hanoi. For many people first come to Hanoi, the movement is not easy or difficult. The important part is to choose which way to move quickly and also economical. In this article, Vietlandjourney will aggregate 3 ways to move from Noi Bai Airport to central Hanoi.
Noi Bai international airport of Ha Noi
Depends on the target destination, you can choose the right way for yourself, look out our information about three ways to travel from Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi city center to choose the one that is the most suitable for you.
Transport from Noi Bai airport to central Hanoi by bus:
There are routes such as: - Bus route 07 (Cau Giay - Noi Bai Airport): + Time of operation: 5h00 - 21h30 + Frequency of travel: 15 - 20 minutes / trip + Ticket price: VND 8,000 / ticket / person / way + Roadmap: Noi Bai Airport (P2 Bus Station, T1 Station) - Vo Van Kiet - Road to T2 Terminal, Noi Bai Airport - Airport pick-up and drop off (T2) - Vo Van Kiet - Thang Long Bridge - Pham Van Dong - Hoang Quoc Viet - Nguyen Van Huyen - Nguyen Khanh Toan - Tran Dang Ninh - Cau Giay - Cau Giay - Cau Giay Intersection and vice versa.
Bus route 07 to Noi Bai airport
- Bus route 17 (Long Bien - Noi Bai Airport): + Time of operation: 5h00 - 20h30 + Frequency of travel: 10 - 20 minutes / trip + Ticket price: VND 9000 / ticket / person / way + Routing: Noi Bai Airport (P2 landing station, T1 terminal) - Internal harbor - Noi Bai - Vo Van Kiet airport - Turned at Vo Van Kiet - Vo Van Kiet - Road connecting National Highway 2 and Vo Van Kiet - National Highway 2 - Phu Lo - Nguyen Khe - Dong Anh - Cao Lo - Co Loa - Highway 3 - Thien Duc - Duong bridge - Ngo Gia Tu - Nguyen Van Cu bridge Chuong Duong - Tran Nhat Duat - Yen Phu - Long Bien transit point - Yen Phu - Turn right at opposite 92 Yen Phu - Tran Nhat Duat - Long Bien (opposite 1 CSGT Hanoi - 3 Tran Nhat Duat) and vice versa.
- Bus 90 (Kim Ma - Noi Bai Airport): + Time to operate at Noi Bai Airport: 06:40 - 22:30 + Frequency of travel: 20 - 30 minutes / trip + Ticket price: VND 9000 / ticket / person / way + Route route: Noi Bai Airport (T1 Terminal) - T1 Terminal (1st floor) - Vo Nguyen Giap - T1-T2 Terminal - T2 Terminal (1st Arrival Station) Crossing Vo Nguyen Giap - Vo Nguyen Giap - Nhat Tan Bridge - Vo Chi Cong - Nguyen Hoang Ton - Lac Long Quan - Hoang Hoa Tham - Van Cao - Lieu Giai - Kim Ma and vice versa.
Bus route 90 to Noi Bai airport
- NB01 (05 vehicles): Noi Bai Airport - Dao Tan Street: + Frequency: 75 minutes / trip + Route: Noi Bai (T2) - T1- Vo Van Kiet- Vo Nguyen Giap- Nhat Tan Bridge- Nam Nhat Tan- Xuan La- Lac Long Quan- Buoi- Dao Tan (next to Daewoo Hotel) - NB02 (06 vehicles): Noi Bai Airport (T2 Terminal) - Times City + Frequency: 90 minutes / trip + Route: Noi Bai (T2 station) - T1- Vo Van Kiet- Vo Nguyen Giap- Long line 5 - Dong Tru bridge- Nguyen Van Can- Cau Chuong Duong- Tran Quang Khai- Tran Khanh Du- Nguyen Khoai - Minh Khai - Times City Times and vice versa.
- Bus number 86: Hanoi Station - Hoan Kiem - Noi Bai Airport: + Time to operate in Noi Bai airport: 6h20 - 23h30 + Frequency of operation: 25 - 30 minutes / trip + Ticket price: VND 30,000 / ticket / person / way
Bus route 86 to Noi Bai airport
Transport from Noi Bai airport to central Hanoi by taxi/grab:
This is considered as convenient and popular transportation, not only in Hanoi but also many other airports. These taxi companies are available 24 hours a day and are available anytime anywhere in the station. Just off the airport, turn right you will see many taxi companies such as Airport Taxi, Noi Bai Taxi, Dai Nam, Mai Linh, Viet Thanh, Taxi Group, Sao Taxi, Thanh Cong Taxi ... Approximately 280k-350k from Noi Bai to central Hanoi.
Choose your believable taxi brand
Remember to ask before jump on the car. Compared to Taxi, the Grab is cheaper, ranging from 150k to 250k depending on where you want to go to. To book a Grab driver, you have had the internet, then enter the pickup location to the app on the phone, it will show the fare and driver will pick you up as soon as it possible. Since Grab's car is not allowed to pick up at the airport lounge, it requires you to walk outside the airport.
Transport from Noi Bai airport to central Hanoi by airlines shuttle buses
Domestic airlines such as Vietnam Airlines, VietjetAir, Jetstar have shuttle buses from the airport to the city center and vice versa:
- Vietnam Airlines: At Noi Bai Airport: 16-seat bus parking area - in front of T1 Station + In Hanoi: 1 Quang Trung Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi + Ticket price: 40,000VND / person / visit + Frequency: 30 - 45 minutes / trip (only run when full) + Time to drive: 5h00 - 22h00 + Route: Quang Trung - Nhat Tan Bridge - Vo Nguyen Giap - Noi Bai Airport + Vehicle type: 16 seats + Carphone: 0438250872
Vietnam Airlines shuttle car
- VietjetAir: At Noi Bai Airport: Pick up at the T1 Bus Terminal + In Hanoi: Pick you up before flight time 2h30p at Central Circus No. 69 Tran Nhan Tong + Ticket price: 40,000VND / person / visit. + Frequency: 30-45 minutes / trip (only run when full) + Time to drive: 4h00 - 22h00 + Route: 69 Tran Nhan Tong Street (pick up / drop off) - Nguyen Thai Hoc - Kim Ma (pick up / drop off) - Nhat Tan Bridge - Noi Bai Airport. + Vehicle type: 45 seats Phone: 043 941 6270 - Hotline: 0968.36.00.22
Vietjet Air shuttle car
Jetstar shuttle car
So with 3 ways to move from Noi Bai airport to Hanoi center, you do not have to worry about sleeping in the sidewalk if you go to Hanoi late at night. Depending on the location, time, situation, choose the suitable one for yourself which is safe and economical.
Hopefully our sharing if helpful for you. Contact us for more information about the airline service or refer our Hanoi tour, we have the most attractive promotion in this season that you wouldn’t want to be missed.