Cabin & Rate
Cabins & Rates
1 King Size bed
Cabin size: 50 m2
Bed options: 1 King Size bed
Max Adults: 3 Adults
Extra Bed: No
Choose date to show price
Queen Size Bed
Cabin size: 22 m2
Bed options: Queen Size Bed
Max Adults: 3 Adults
Extra Bed: No
1 Queen Size Bed / 2 twin beds
Cabin size: 22 m2
Bed options: 1 Queen Size Bed / 2 twin beds
Max Adults: 3 Adults
Extra Bed: No
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Rowing Boat
- Safety box at reception
- Newspagers and magazine
- Tender for sightseeing
- 24-hour Security
- Cruise Add on service
- Masssage and Spa
- IDD at the reception
- Turndown service and daily presents
- Laundry service
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
- Baby cot
Activities on Board
- Singing and Dancing
- Tours of caves
- Cooking class
- Taichi in the morning
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
- Movie nights
- Wooden Game
- Biking in Cat Ba island
- Bamboo boat trip
Inclusions & Options
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals as stated in cruise program
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back
- Kayaking Services
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017.
- Shuttle bus: $35/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Halong Starlight Cruise 2 days
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (Lunch, Dinner)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge.
12:15 – 12:45 Embark on Starlight Cruise by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Starlight Cruise further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
– Option 1: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
– Option 2: Take kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide around the Village.
17:30 – 18:00 Return to Starlight Cruise and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
– Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B, L)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave.
– Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09:30 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board. Disembark Starlight Cruise at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
Halong Starlight Cruise 3 days
Day 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – BAI TU LONG BAY ( L, D )
08:00: 08:30: Leave Hanoi for Halong City. Check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall - The Oriental Sails Lounge in Hong Gai Tourist Wharf.
12:30 – 13:00: Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13:15 – 16:00: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay.
16:00 – 17:00: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the most beautiful cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
17:00 – 17:30: Return to Starlight Cruise, Cruising to Cong Do Area, enjoy the sunset and relaxing with Jacuzzi
17:30 – 19:00: Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef. Happy hour with finger food is served.
19:00 – 21:00: Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on request.
21:00 – 22:00: Join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around, relax in your cabin. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: LAN HA BAY – BAI TU LONG BAY ( B, L, D )
06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi on sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00: Have breakfast at sunrise
08:30 – 10:30: Picked up by day boat and cruise forward Lan Ha Bay.
10:30 – 12:00: Kayaking at Dark and Light Cave.
12:00- 13:00: Have lunch.
13:00 – 15:00: Cruise to Three Peaches Beach, relaxing, kayaking and swimming
15:00 – 17:30: Return to mother boat and overnight at Cong Do Area
Day 3: BAI TU LONG BAY – HANOI ( B, L )
06:30 – 7:00: Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Vung Vieng fishing village.
08:00 – 09:00: You are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Fishing village visit
Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village - one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking
For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
09:00 – 09:30: Return to Starlight Cruise for freshening up and checking out your cabin. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Hon Gai harbor.
09:30 – 12:00: Have early lunch.
12:00 Disembark. Cruise ends
Customer reviews about Halong Starlight Cruise
Based on 24 reviews
Wonder of the World
Stunning even though very cloudy with rain
- Cruises level: Luxury Cruises
- Cruises built: 2019
- No of cabins: 32 cabin
- Great for: Single, Family with kids, Family with teens, Group of friends, Old couple, Young couple
Why book with us?
There are at least 4 reasons why you should book Vietland Journey and tour on our website.
- Flexible Payment Plan
- Dedicated Staff
- Low price guarantee
- Comprehensive Cruise Listings
How long does it take from Ha Noi to Halong Bay?
The distance from Hanoi to Halong Bay is about 170 km. Shuttle Bus takes you around 3.5 hours, included haft-hour for break time from Hanoi to Halong Bay. If you go by private car, it takes around 3 hours.
Some activities we can take part in within a Cruise program?
Activities you can take part in during within a Cruise program is: Movie Night, Board Games, visiting Floating village, go fishing, cooking class, kayaking or swimming, biking, climbing… It depends on each cruise and the length of Cruise program as 02 days or 03 days. Please see more details in cruise itineraries.
Is there any change on cruise itinerary on your website?
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
Are Cruises equipped with protection devices for guests on board?
Yes, all our cruise partners equipped their junks with fire extinguishers, life jackets and other tools as support and protection devices for guests in emergency.
How about drinks on a Cruise?
Guests can order drinks from the cruise’s menu. Besides the mineral water, tea and coffee included in your program, other drinks are on your own expenses. On our website, included and excluded drinks are noted clearly with each cruise package.