- Hotel accommodation in shared twin/double room
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles (boat is not air-conditioned)
- English speaking local guide (for other languages supplements apply)
- All entrance fees as indicated in itinerary
- International and domestic flights
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance, tips, visa
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above
Thing To Carry
- Torch per person with extra batteries
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip
- Water bottles
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Customers requesting a refund are required to mail/fax their formal letters with a detail explanation
Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly.
If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please call the office immediately. We will not be responsible if email, mail or fax fail to reach us.
NOTE: We cannot grant refunds more than 30 days after completion of tour.
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.