- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- Modern air - conditioning bus from Sapa – Bac Ha – Lao Cai and in Sapa with experienced drivers
- 2 bottles of water 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa and Bac Ha
- Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Hotel room in Sapa View Hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during time using the bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Thing To Carry
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
When you come back to Lao Cai city from Bac Ha Market, we will arrange you to have a shower in a restaurant then you need to wait shuttle bus from Sapa to Lao Cai for sometimes. If you want to visit somewhere, our local guide will take you there; taxi or transport fee is paid by you