- Bus Ticket Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi with modern facilities
- English Speaking Guide on bus
- 2 bottles of water in Good Morning Sapa bus
- Return ticket of Cable Car Sapa - Fansipan - Sapa
- Double room/Twin room in hotel (2 or 3 stars) basing on twin sharing basis
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast
- All entrance tickets as in itinerary
- Tour guide to Cat Cat and to Cable Car Station
- Tax, beverages
- Tips for tour guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Thing To Carry
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.