- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide in Sapa
- Meals as 2 dinners, 3 lunches, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- 1 night at Sapa View Hotel or similar (Room on twin sharing base) & 1 night at homestay with basic single bed (hot water, mosquito net, blanket)
- Insurance during the time on bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Thing To Carry
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Sapa.
- Old people, kids should not attend the long trek (9 kms)
- You may stay overnight at homestay for 1st night or you may do on 2nd night. Our tour leader will inform you on bus to Sapa.