- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa -Hanoi
- Modern air - conditioning bus from hotel to local villiges with experienced drivers
- Complimentary bottles of water 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi – Sapa – Ha Noi
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi, local guide in Sapa
- Meals as 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- 2 nights with Deluxe room in Sapa View Hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during time using the bus.
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above.
Thing To Carry
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.